Dog Bed Tweed COVER STONE
Made to order item / Shipping in 2 - 4 weeks
Premium Herringbone Tweed for our dog beds is made of luxury yet extra durable British or Irish Tweed. The sturdy tweed cover is good-looking and offers all the good qualities of natural wool.
- Freshly designed dog bed cover
- made from the finest British or Irish Premium Tweed
- bottom of eco-friendly Performance Cotton
- piped edge detail
- high abrasion factor
- hypoallergenic / easy-care
- moisture and temperature regulating
- washable in the washing machine
- classic proven design
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Various interchangeable duvet covers available
- matching Dog Bed Filling available separately
Our Premium Tweed has high abrasion resistance, so it retains colour and form whilst perpetual usage, which is essential for a daily used dog bed.
The Design and Colours are well-created and selected and are combinable within our dog bed collection.
Tweed covers are made from 100% wool and are washable, durable, eco-friendly, and recyclable. The bottom of the dog bed cover is made from eco-friendly performance cotton. A hidden easy-access zipper is positioned on the entire length on the bottom.
To make your Tweed Cover last, look closely at our CARE GUIDE
S - 60 x 40 cm
M - 80 x 60 cm
L - 100 x 80 cm
height - 10 cm
Please measure your dog and allow your dog to turn around, lie down and stretch easily. Have a look at our SIZE GUIDE.
- Bed Cover: 100% Pure New Wool / Tweed
- from Ireland or UK
- Made by Hand in Germany
Tweed is 100 % wool, so preferably do not wash or at least as less as possible. So if dirty, please let it dry first and then scrubb surface gently with a soft brush.
Wash the Tweed Cover as follows:
- 30° delicates (not suitable for dryer)
- use extra wool laundry detergant
- no spin, so softener
- no tumble dryer
In any doubt, please have a look at our CARE GUIDE.