Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession).
Helen Wells can offer a refund on any item as long as it is returned in a saleable condition and its original packaging, within 14 days of receiving the goods.
You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must have tags and labels still on and be returned in original product packaging.
- Returned items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (no visible signs of wear or use).
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Any customisations are final-sale and non-refundable.
How to return:
Please inform us of your interest to return an order to email@example.com.
Please include your order no. at the top of the address on the package. Please send to:# your order number
VAN DE LOO DEVELOPMENT GmbH - HELEN WELLS
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (VAN DE LOO DEVELOPMENT GmbH, Alter Postweg 12, 48499 Salzbergen, phone no.: +49 5976 3444031 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you for goods that can be shipped by parcel until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be shipped as a parcel to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be shipped as a parcel before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To VAN DE LOO DEVELOPMENT GmbH, Alter Postweg 12, 48499 Salzbergen, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.