Every dog, although perhaps the same breed, differst in weight, size and character. So in case of any doubt, please measure your dog.
How to measure:
- measure around the center of your dog’s neck with a flat tape
- take the position where the collar would usually sit
- it should sit comfortable, not too tight
- for a TAG COLLAR it should sit very loose / because there is no buckle or fastener, it should fit easily over the ears to put on and off.
- for a CLASSIC COLLAR with buckle or closure, measure the size
- choose the size that gives the most room
- allowing enough room to slide 2 fingers in for comfort
- choose the right size from our chart
XS / 28 - 34 cm