A scarf never goes out of style and is more than just a square fabric around your neck. Previously found in every trouser pocket of workers, the classic bandana is experiencing a tremendous revival.
- 100% Premium Cotton (sewn and printed in Portugal)
- leather clasp in colour Cognac (handsewn in Portugal)
- available in colour NAVY, OLIVE, TERRA
- 70 x 70 cm size
- comes with a beautiful cardboard slide box
Whether as a pirate scarf around the head, a hair band on the braid or a decorative scarf variant. The icing on the cake of our bandana is the handmade leather ring, giving this cloth its classic look.
The cloth is made from 100% cotton, from classic shirt fabric, lovingly manufactured and printed in Portugal. A beautiful square dot pattern features it, our Helen Wells claim (to love & to last by nature) in the centre and a small logo around the edge.
You can choose two designs: dots in a square or dots in waves.
The leather ring is made from 100% finest Italian cowhide, natural vegetable tanned, and hand-sewn in Portugal.
The bandana and the matching leather ring come to you in an original, handmade beautiful box.
- 100% Cotton (printed in Portugal)
- 100% Italian Leather (vegetable tanned)
- card board box
- washable 40° delicates
- not suitable for dryer
- wash dark / light colours separatly
- do not use softener